이 블로그 검색

2013년 1월 4일 금요일

Self Introduction





 Hello, my name is Hye-min Woo!


I live in Busan, Korea, and now I am living at KMLA(Korean Minjok Leadership Academy) studying at GLPS(Global Leadership Program for Students) camp. Here are four things about me. Miss Angela taught our class a game to introduce ourselves, listing words related to us. So try to think what it means about me by these four phrases or number.




1.God of bath
2.I am Sam
3.VIP
4.3






First, God of  bath is the name ofa Korean Naver webtoon. It is one of my favorite webtoons. I like comic books like onepiece, too.







Second, I am Sam is the name of Baskin Robbins' icecrem. It is my favorite flavor. I have eaten all flavors that are selling now. I really like icecream. I like eating, too.








Third, VIP is a name of a Korean singing group Bigbang's fans. I like music. I play an electric guitar. I can play the piano and harmonica, accostic guitar little. My favorite band is Bigbanb and my favorite band aboard is Greenday. I like indi music, too.





썸네일
Last, 3 is the number of my twitter IDs. I like using SNS(Social network service), especially twitter. Two of them are for talking with friends online and reading information. One is a 'bot' for introducing icecream. I like Sharing information online by SNS. Cause I use korean in twitter now, so if you are korean and like icecream, follow this following ID!

https://twitter.com/
My icecream- recommending ID; @Icecream_Bt
ID for talking with my friends; @dnwnwjdqhr15



댓글 9개:

  1. I love BIGBANG too!
    I like G-DRAGON.ㅋㅋ

    답글삭제
  2. Hey my Busan mate! When we go back keep in touch with me!^^
    I also enjoy to read the "God of bath"!
    But I love ice cream but I don't have a twitter ID. Maybe I should get one

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. My speech will be about twitter. I will do my best to make it not boring. Did you really read 'god of bath'? The guys are handsome and these are so funny kkk

      삭제
  3. You ate all the flavors in Baskin Robbins? I jealous about you! Because I love eating ice cream too. Also, I like reading webtoons but I've never read 'god of bath' before. I guess I'll read it:)

    답글삭제
  4. Hi Hyemin,

    I'm glad to learn interesting things about you from this post. You did a good job using pictures to support your writing but some pictures do not open, please check this when you publish your work.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I changed my pictures! Thank you! I will work harder!

      삭제
  5. Hi!
    It is great that you can play the piano, harmonica and acoustic guitar. It will be of great use that you can play many different instruments. I look forward to reading your future posts~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제